Oh well, I'm free now and it's too late to start watching One Piece since I have plans for tomorrow morning so might as well do this now ( Don't get deceived, I actually feel like doing it now~ ^^).
I got tagged by
These are the rules :
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6.- No " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
1. Hi, how are you this what ever time of day/night it is?
It's past midnight now, and I feel like my body is slowly preparing for a bed time but I still have so much to do~
Other than that, I'm super happy because today was really a good day and I'm even extra happy for the last couple of weeks because of some cute stuff happening in my life. ^^
2. What's the latest let's play you've watched?
aaahh, I don't watch let's plays so the last one I watched was some Pokemon game let's play which I watched around three years ago when I was preparing to play a Pokemon game for the first time. I don't remember which let's play was the last one I watched since I watched let's plays of almost all Pokemon games that existed back then.
3. Favourite pokemon type?
Switching between grass, bug and water depending on the day. I also started feeling old love for fire type (that was my favorite type when I was a kid. hehe)
4. Favourite poke champion?
Cynthia. Although this Kalos Champion (don't remember her name and don't feel like opening another tab to look it up) is really cool too. I especially like her team choice.
5. Did you remember to brush your teeth last night?
Of course. I never forget brushing my teeth. Heck, I has this urge to brush them after every meal (if possible) because I hate the taste of food in my mouth. :S
6. The latest pokemon game/hack you played?
I'm playing X at the moment. 7. Fakemons, yay or nay?
YAY! There are some pretty rad fakemon designers and I often get mesmerized by fakemon designs they come up with. Some of them are just too good and definitely deserve to become official Pokemon, man!
8. What is your interwebs browser?
Google Chrome ('cause useful extensions for tumblr hehe) but it often gets laggy so sometimes I switch to Opera.9. Tell me your secret ship?
I don't ship (at least not consciously), so no juicy information here. 10. Have u read mah nuzlocke? How is it? >D
I have and I liked it immediately because characters are really really well done and contagious. I must confess that I can't remember the story atm, because I don't recall when was the last time I read nuzlockes I'm following (aside of 5-ish ones I really actively read) and I feel horrible because of that. I'll definitely catch up (and, man, it will be nice to read a bunch of unread updates in a row 3
And since I'm all in this taggity stuff right now I decided to answer
's questions as well (since I haven't so far. Ups) 1. What's your favourite food?
Hmmm, this changes from times to time, but I haven't ate for a good amount of time my mum's dishes and haven't learned all the right cooking secrets on time eeeeehhh so I miss mum's meals and I can call them my favorite atm. (It's a bunch of our national food which have no translations on English and googling all the pictures just feels like awfully lot of work).
2. Favourite Pokémon type?
Copy-pasting like a pro!
"Switching between grass, bug and water depending on the day. I also started feeling old love for fire type (that was my favorite type when I was a kid. hehe)"
3. Are there any Pokémon you dislike? (If you love all of them, which one is the most annoying when playing the games?)
There is a bunch of them, actually. xD
-Hitmonlee - no, I have never and won't ever like this design it's just too weird and it made me dislike this Pokemon a lot. I have never felt an urge to train it in games so I can't judge by that but really... that design...argh no.
- Electabuzz - no, just no. This thing has the most creepy anime cry ever and I'm also highly repelled by design so no
- Shiftry and it's pre-evo - again, design. It's awful to me. I even tried this one in Emerald nuzlocke and it caused me so much pain and keeping it alive was so so annoying that it ended up boxed forever immediately after first gym.
- Slaking, Exploud, Hariyama - jfc, gen 3 definitely isn't my favorite one design vise. I've also never used these, but that Norman's Slaking was such a pain in the ass during nuzlocke runs that I started to really feel uneasy around it.
- Bibarel - nuzlockes. and bibarel. do not combine these two things. ever. avoid them. at any cost. just avoid them.
- Purugly - so far I haven't found I single person who likes this one. But huzzah for the most fitting name in the Pokemon universe ever.
- Magmortar - I find its design a bit pushed. idk, I have never liked this one. It just feel unoriginal to me and I can feel the lack of inspiration when creating this one. And what's with that random pink?
- Mamoswine, Tangrowth, Probopas - Just no. (okay, I get the idea behind Probopass and okay it works but I just still don't like how it looks overall)
- Throh - battling against this thing is painful and there is that one face I make every time a trainer sends Throh out.
- Ferroseed and Ferothorn - A friend is persistent in trying to make me train this one but argh I don't even know why I still dislike this one. Probably roots lay back then when I wasn't using any fighting and fire types in my team and I had to invest a lot of hits to take this one down.
- Vullaby and Madibuzz - just wtf
- Barbaracle - another design which just doesn't fit my taste.
I didn't get to dislike any other gen 6 Pokemon so far. There wasn't enough time. x) Yeah, most of this dislikes are based solely on design but eh.
4. How long does it take you to create a comic page?
I'm out of business right now but I'll start little events comics for :devSilyis-region: so we'll find out soon enough. x)
5. What are your favourite things to draw?
Fluffy things! And hair. And faces. hmm, can't think of anything else right now.
6. What are your least favourite things to draw?
Anything from weird angles and perspectives. I still lack practice in these and drawing usually takes a lot of reference pictures/photos plus a lot of erasing and redrawing.
7. What did you draw when you were little?
oh, stuff children usually draw? I know my sister and I were in an art group at our kindergarten and there teachers were giving various things to draw. Also, I drew a lot of comics as a kid. Pokemon, Digimon and magical girls related with a lot of OCs and crossovers between these, yes. Most of them can hardly be called comics but we enjoyed those and I still keep every single notebook in my room. Going back and reading those can really make me laugh and remember good times.
8. What do you look like? (You don't have to show a photo, just describe some attributes.)
Brown hair (asymmetrical haircut, one side with half-neck length, other side short), dark brown eyes, 179 cm (5' 10'') tall, skinny, uhm...that's about what I feel like sharing now.
9. Do you want to become a professional artist? If no, what job do you want to have (or already have)?
Nah, drawing is just my hobby. As for a dream job... well, I know in which field I want to be employed (paleontology/ geology) but I still don't know which job exactly I want.
10. What's your favourite webcomic, if you read any?
11. Please solve: (1+i)/sqrt(i)
Step aside, children. Let the pro to take care of this. Tablet is acting derpy so don't mind twisted handwriting, it was a real pain in the ass to write this.
Such a delight! All that time spent in school wasn't completely wasted!
As for my questions... I'll just recycle questions I used in the latest tumblr tagging thingie and tag people who haven't answered on those yet.
1. If you can be reborn as any animal in the world (apart from humans) and you had a right to choose, which one would you choose?
2. What was first, the chicken or the egg?
3. Would you prefer living for the rest of your life by the sea or in the mountains?
4. What are your biggest pet-peeves?
5. Name your favorite superhero.
6. Do you have any place on the Earth you would like to visit before you die?
7. What are your biggest turn-offs?
8. Are you more a cat person or a dog person?
9. Are you a person who takes shower in the morning or in the evening?
10. Which was the last movie you watched?
11. You got an extra spare day. Imagine it like someone inserted an extra day tomorrow (imagine it like a one chance eight day in the week). You have no obligations toward college/job/family/friends on that day, basically you’re free to do only things you want to for that day without any consequences in the future. How would you spent that day?
Tagging time! (I seriously forgot who of you doesn't do this tagging stuff so feel free to ignore this and sorry for the trouble)
| | | | | | | | | |